Trading With Fusion Forex
The Fusion trading program is the perfect step for anyone seeking to learn about the financial markets. This Technical Analysis-based guide is designed to establish the necessary foundation for a profitable trading experience.
The course duration will be:
- 3 Weeks,
- 1 Month free signals
- 1-year free mentorship
Our online trading course is perfect for those outside of Kenya and for those who wish to learn around their current engagements. Online students will have access to exclusive material covering the technical, fundamental and psychological aspects of trading.
Basic knowledge in economics and finance.
Upon graduation, students will have a high level of specialized trading knowledge and capacity for responsible capital management, underpinned by ethical professional practice. Students will be able to harness, manage and communicate trading information effectively and work collaboratively with others. Students will become experienced market analysts with a global macroeconomic perspective, trade execution competence and the potential to generate income.
Our course learning outcomes (CLO’s) embody the knowledge, skills and capabilities that are taught, practiced and assessed throughout the course. They articulate what students should know and be able to do upon successful completion of the course.
- CLO 1: Market knowledgeStudents will have a complete understanding of the forex market and the underlying macroeconomic fundamentals that drive the financial markets
- CLO 2: Trade Idea GenerationStudents will be able to propose effective trade ideas, through the application of rigorous market analysis and critical thinking
- CLO 3: Capital ManagementStudents will be able to harness, manage and implement stringent capital management throughout their trading activities that not only protect their account against large draw downs but also take advantage of optimum trade setups and trending markets.
- CLO 4: Clinical Execution of the Trade PlanStudents will be aware of the importance of sticking to the daily trade routine, trade plan and making sure trade execution is flawless.
- CLO 5: TeamworkStudents will interact and collaborate effectively with others to achieve common trading goals and reflect critically on the process and the outcomes
- CLO 6: Responsible Fund Management PracticesStudents will develop and be committed to responsible fund management thinking and approaches, which are underpinned by ethical professional practice.
- CLO 7: Leadership developmentStudents will develop the capacity to take initiative, encourage forward thinking and bring out innovation while effectively influencing others to achieve desired results.
- Lectures 28
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes
Welcome to Forex Basics
Fusion Trading Guides