TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing and/or receiving any product or service provided by Fusion Forex Ltd. You implicitly agree to the following terms and conditions:
Please read carefully the terms and conditions below carefully:
Fusion Forex: terms and conditions of service
All products and services purchased will be delivered in digital form
Risk warning! All content on this website and communicated in email correspondence is intended for educational purposes only and fusion forex Ltd will not be held responsible for any losses incurred in the client.
All information provided by fusionforex.co.ke, Fusion forex ltd. And its contractors is general advice and the client will use apply this general advice and trade at their own risk
While our trade ideas, from our wider understanding of and experience from trading the financial markets hold merit, they do not guarantee success or profit and you should not undertake the act of trading them unless you are fully aware of risk management and how to place an order with the broker correctly.
Users of the site should understand that past performance does not indicate future performance and that the value of investments and income from them may go up as well as down, and are not guaranteed.
You may lose the entire amount invested. With some leveraged investments such as spread bets and CFDs, your losses may potentially be unlimited.
Fusion Forex- Product terms
One on One Training
This level of membership is occasionally offered in collaboration with our preferred broker and grants free access to a pre-negotiated level of Fusion Forex’s training facilities to qualified clients.
Details of the offer will be made available to prospective clients in advance of their training. In order to qualify, prospective clients are required to fulfill “entry conditions” prior to receiving their complementary level of membership. This includes (but is not limited to) opening and funding an account with our selected broker. No additional fees will be required in exchange for the training, or access and the qualified client will be granted membership, pro-bono, in perpetuity.
Fusion Forex Elite Master Academy (e-learning)
This elite level of membership will give you unlimited access to the member’s area for the sum of 350$(or advertised “offer” at time of purchase) and you will receive ultimate premium services (all trade ideas and market insider reports/webinars).
The Fusion Forex Elite Master Academy membership: consists of a onetime only payment of 350$ and will grant you access all members’ services for the lifetime of the product.
You have the right to cancel your subscription to the Fusion Forex Elite Master Academy subscription services providing 7 days notice are given in writing to: info (at) fusion forex.co.ke
Cessation of your subscription will terminate access to trade ideas and market insider reports- although Fusion forex Ltd will honor lifetime of unlimited access to the member’s area, will still be available providing you have been a subscribing member for at least three full calendar months (90 days).
Fair Use Policy
Money-back Guarantee: All programmes we offer are covered by our money back guarantee in which you have 7 days to request a refund from the date of purchasing your one-off membership pass, providing you comply with our “fair use” policy: we will honor a full refund if the product falls short of expectations from the outset. We reserve the right to refuse a full refund if we see that the client has logged into the members’ portal in excess of 4 times within the 7 day trial period. Logging in more than 4 times to the members’ portal and then simply asking for a full refund is not in the spirit of the product offering and gives a strong indication of abuse.
Promotions: Occasionally, we offer time sensitive discounts for prospective clients this is strictly limited to one offer per person (in their lifetime) and this cannot be transferred, exchanged or reused. Clients who have participated in any given offer and subsequently terminated the service or let payments lapse will be required to pay a full rate/standard fees if they decide to resume their membership at any given time.
Chargeback: We will always fight chargeback claims. All of the information relating to product fees is clearly visible at multiple stages throughout the purchase process, in addition to our 7 day satisfaction guarantee. The purchase of any Fusion Forex products is not possible unless the terms and conditions have been implicitly agreed to and accepted by the client prior to purchase. We have all the essential buying information clearly visible to clients and we robustly defend any chargeback action where the client seeks to claim back the amount spent on the product with their credit card company. In the event where a client makes a chargeback claim with their credit card company without contacting fusion forex client services department for a resolution beforehand will be in clear breach of our terms and their actions interpreted as an abuse of service.
Service Payment & Charges
The Fusion Forex Elite Master Academy is a division of Fusion Forex Ltd. And all payments will be collected (via ipay and PayPal) by this company Charges include: a onetime membership fee of 350$(or advertised offer) for the elite master academy, 250$ basic, 350$ intermediate, 500$ advanced for the one on one course.
‘Lifetime support’ and ‘unlimited access’ are both features which refer to the lifetime of the Fusion forex products and will cease in the unlikely event the product is withdrawn from the website.
Trade signals are available to clients and their frequency is random. Some months will have a higher total of trading opportunities than others- in extreme case, some months will have none. We will accept no liability whatsoever for the market conditions and the subsequent lack of opportunities at any given time.
Fusion forex Ltd. Reserves the right to amend, remove or add to these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall be effective immediately. Accordingly, please continue to review these terms and conditions whenever using this site. Your use of the site or any service on the site, after the posting of modifications to these terms and conditions of service will constitute YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, as modified.
Risk Disclosure Statement
This brief statement does not disclose all of the risks and other significant aspects of trading in leveraged investments. In light of the risks you should undertake such transactions only if you understand the nature of the contracts (and contractual relationships) into which you are entering and the extent of your exposure to risk. You should carefully consider whether trading is appropriate for you in light of your experience, objectives, financial resources and other circumstances. Only use a demo account while learning how to trade currencies and/or while you are a member of Fusion Forex Ltd.
RISK NOTICE: Currency trading is risky, it involves substantial risk of loss, it is not appropriate for everyone, and therefore only risk capital should be used for trading
Risk capital: money that a person can afford to lose. Past performance is no guarantee for future results. Actual trading results may vary.
High Risk Investment
Currency trading has larger potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the FOREX market. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. This is neither a solicitation nor an offer to buy/sell futures, stocks, currencies or options on the same. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
Market Opinions of Our representatives
Any opinions expressed by our company’s representatives regarding the prices of specific currencies and the direction they will take in the future are purely opinions and are used for demonstration of training purposed only. They do not necessarily represent the opinion of fusionforex.co.ke and are not guaranteed in any way. In no event shall Fusion Forex Ltd. have any liability for any losses incurred in connection with any decision made, action or inaction taken by any party in reliance upon the information provided verbally or via the internet, or any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omissions of information
The content provided in this site is put forward in good faith and believed to be accurate; however there are no implicit guarantees of accuracy. The reader accepts that by using this information, he or she will not hold Fusion Forex Ltd. responsible for decisions based on information from the site. This website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided as references to help you identify and locate other internet resources that may be of interest. These other websites were independently developed by parties other than fusionforex.co.ke Fusion Forex Ltd. does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained at, or endorse the viewpoint expressed at, such websites
- General Terms
- User Consent to terms and conditions of service. You represent that you have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of service for this website
- Intellectual property. This website, including but not limited to text content, photographs, video, audio, and graphics and goods (the “service”) is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of Kenya and other countries. This service is also protected as a collective work or compilation under International copyright and other laws and treaties. All individual articles, columns and other elements making up the service are also copyrighted works.
- Restriction on use. YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE FOR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE TO USE THE SERVICE SOLELY FOR YOUR OWN NON COMMMERCIAL USE AND BENEFIT AND NOT FOR RESALE OR OTHER TRANSFER OR DISPOSITION TO, OR USE BY OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF, ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE, TRANSFER, DISTRIBUTE, OR DISPOSE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SERVICE IN ANY MANNER THAT COULD COMPETE WITH THE BUSINESS OF FUSIONFOREX.CO.KE. YOU MANY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE.
- Fees and Payments. Fusion forex.co.ke reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access to the service as a whole. Fusionforex.co.ke will require you to register and create an account. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale through the service by fusionforex.co.ke or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to you, and you shall be solely responsible for their payment. You shall pay all the applicable taxes relating to use of the service through your account, and the purchase of any other products or services.
- Registration and account creation. As part of the registration and account creation process necessary to obtain access to services, you will select a username and a password. You will provide fusionforex.co.ke with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate, truthful, and updated. Fusionforex.co.ke reserves the right to deny creation of your account based on fusion forex Ltd. inability to verify the authenticity of your registration information.
- Disclaimer and limitation of liability. YOU AGREE THAAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICE AND ANYTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTENT SERVICES, GOODS, OR ADVERTISEMENTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THAT FUSIONFOREX.CO.KE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, MERCHANTABILITY, NON- INFRINGEMENT, TITLE OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless fusionforex.co.ke and its employees, representatives, suppliers, affiliates, and agents , against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against fusionforex.co.ke, its employees, representatives, suppliers, affiliates and agents by a third party to the extent that such a claim, suit, action or other proceedings brought against us is based on or arises in connection with the service, or any links on the service, including but not limited to: (i) your use or someone using your computer’s use of the service; (ii) your use or someone using your account, where applicable; (iii)a violation of the TOS by you or anyone using your computer; (iv) a claim that any use of the service by you or someone using your computer(or account, where applicable) infringes any intellectual property right of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, is libelous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party; (v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein or breach of any covenant or agreement to be performed by you here under. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages, and expenses including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and cost awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, and action or proceeding attributable to any such claim. You acknowledge and agree to pay fusionforex.co.ke reasonable attorney fees incurred in connection with any and all lawsuits brought against you by Fusion Forex Ltd. under the terms and conditions of the service on the site
- Termination. (a) You may terminate the TOS, with or without cause and at any time, by discontinuing your use of the service and destroying all materials obtained from the service. (b) You agree that fusionforex.co.ke, without notice, may terminate the TOS, or suspend your access to the service with or without cause at any time and effective immediately.
- Governing law. The Terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya, without giving effect conflicts of law principles thereof.
- Miscellaneous. You accept that fusionforex.co.ke has the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the service at any time at fusionforex.co.ke sole discretion
- Headings. The section titles in the terms and conditions are used solely for the convenience of you and fusionforex.co.ke and have no legal or contractual significance.
- Severability. If any provision of the terms and conditions is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of the Terms and conditions will remain in force
- Entire agreement. The Terms and conditions on this site, and its successor, constitute the entire agreement between you and fusionforex.co.ke and govern your use of the service.
- Fusion forex Ltd and fusionforex.co.ke do not carry out financially regulated activities(such as fund management as defined by Capital Market Authority) and is therefore not currently regulated
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOND THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE BEFORE BECOMING A MEMBER AND USING THIS SITE.
UPON ENROLLING, YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO VIEW THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WILL BE INVITED TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE. YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO OBTAIN MEMBERSHIP IF YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE T O ALL TERMS IN THIS DOCUMENT IN ADDITION TO ACCEPTING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE RISKS INVOLVED.